How to create the calendar
Size selection, calendar settings
When you choose calendar size and template, the SETTINGS window will appear.
- Starting date of the calendar: choose which date will be the starting date on your calendar. You cannot change this setting later.
- First day of the week: choose the day, which will start the week on your calendar (Monday or Sunday).
- Calendar language: choose the language of the calendar text (Lithuanian or English).
- Holidays choose the country, which public holidays you want to be displayed on the calendar.
You will be able to change some settings during the process.
- First day of the week
- Calendar language
- Collection of dates – the important dates marked by you (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.). Instead of writing the dates repeatedly every time, you can automatically load them by using the previously created set of dates.