How to use ZOOMBOOK Bookmaker
Hover over each feature for more information.
Copy the selected element. Paste it onto any page by clicking Paste.
1. Choose your product's format, hardcover or softcover, personalised or canvas/leather cover.
2. You may autofill the book with your photos.
3. Choose between different page layouts and edit them at any time.
4. Resize, crop, rotate or reframe each photo.
5. Adjust the opacity of each photo.
6. Layer your photos over one another by ordering the layers.
7. Make an identical copy of a photo beside it.
8. Copy a photo and add its copy onto any page (click Paste).
9. Apply filters to each photo, adjust its saturation, brightness and contrast.
10. Drag and drop a background to apply it to a single page.
11. Apply the same background to the whole book.
12. Apply various masks to your photos.
13. Apply frames to your photos.
14. Add text, change its font and colour.